The Role and Responsibilities
• Follow up on Sales Leads, confirm orders, send quotations and sales enquirers
• Liaise with clients and work independently
• Able to explore various business opportunities
• Develop and strengthen relationship with overseas customers
• Develop new markets and customers worldwide
• Handle sales office operations
• Attend trade fairs and exhibitions
• Experience in jewellery industry advantageous
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word & Outlook
• Fluency in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
• Good Mathematics and strong with numbers encouraged to APPLY
• High achiever with strong communication, interpersonal skills and a “CAN DO" attitude!
• Recent Graduates welcome to apply
Working Conditions :
• Full Time Employee benefits: year end bonus, 10 days annual leave, paid sick leave
• Work hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm (Mon - Fri)
Submit your resume with date availability, expected salary and a recent Photo for reference.
For over 35 years Goldenage International Limited has been manufacturing & supplying findings and jewellery related products to clients around the world. Goldenage International Limited provides a range of products & services including Findings & Custom Design Manufacture (CDM)
Goldenage International Limited – “World Famous Findings” www.goldenageintl.com
Goldenage International Limited is a subsidiary of the Pallion.
Pallion is Australasia’s leading Precious Metal Services Group. Goldenage International Limited is the exclusive Asian distributor for Pallion products.