* To perform and implement the sales activities and administration work
* To identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase direct internet traffic
* To monitor and maintain all online channels
* To perform general office duties
* Diploma or above
* Fluent in both Mandarin & English is advantage
* Good communication skills & good team player
Interested applicants please send your resume stating your current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 2204 6900.
All information is collected for recruitment purpose only. Candidates who have not been invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful
|Job ref no.||HR-SR1-0001 (CT3114964-01#0011)|
|Require to Travel||
Ibis North Point, the European leader in economy hotels offers guests the highest level of service and the ultimate in comfort in its category at the best market price. The brand garantees its customers all over the world a consistent offer: a modern, connected and soundproofed room, an innovative and supremely comfortable bed.
We also provides regular review meeting on your career development and supports to your employment with Ibis North Point.