• Diploma holder in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 1 years' working experience in hotel Reservations or Front Office
• Independent and able to work under pressure
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
Interested parties, please send in your full resume with expected salary and date available to:
Mail: 28 Kin Chuen Street, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong.
Fax: +852 3996 6200
*Personal data collected will be held in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes within the hotel group only.*
|Job ref no.||CT3113853-01#0042|
Dorsett Tsuen Wan, managed by Dorsett Hospitality International, is a hotel group providing travellers with excellent design accommodation, technology-driven facilities and instantaneous services.
Dorsett Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong would like to invite individuals who have the passion to serve and join our team.