- Assist in processing daily sales orders and shipments
- Follow up orders with factory
- Arrange samples and keep proper record
- Prepare monthly sales reports and relevant data entry
- Support business development activities of the team
- Hold and attend trade exhibitions in local and overseas market
- Handle ad-hoc assignments
- Occasionally travel to China is required
- DSE or above
- Min 2 years relevant experience in Export Sales, manufacturing background preferable
- Well-Organized with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and a good team player
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Attentive to details, and able to work independently under pressure
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer competitive package to successful candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experiences. Interested candidates please send your full resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
(Data connected are strictly used for recruitment only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.