- Responsible for managing the full spectrum of order processing
- Follow up on any changes on orders and update with internal and external parties
- Prepare regular reports for sales team and accounting department
- Prepare for shipping documents, I/E declaration, invoice, packing list, Delivery note and customs declaration;
- Follow up the I/E documents and delivery arrangement;
- Handle Import / Export & Tradelink declarations;
- Manage and coordinate with internal stakeholders on the daily operational activity and provide support on logistics queries;
- Perform administrative duties, including documents distribution/ collection/ filing, etc
- F.5 or above
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- 2-3 years or above related experience on electronics fields
- Team player, stable and independently
- 5 days' work
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
Interested parties can apply with detailed resume, stating present and expected salary, and earliest available date to us via Apply Now . Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal information obtained will be used solely for employment-related purposes of iTak (International) Limited and will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.