1. Assist the sales team in the handling of telephone calls i.e. making reservations and answering inquiries.
2. Assist in the handling of correspondences i.e. compiling and follow up on quotations, reservations, and group, conference & incentive proposals as directed by the Sales Personnel.
3. Assist the sales team in the preparation of contract agreements.
4. Solicit business by coordinating with the sales team in promotion campaigns and sales blitz.
5. Co-ordinate and conduct in-house sales activities i.e. customer functions, site inspection and entertainment.
6. Undertake any other assignment as directed by the Supervisor.
7. Assist individual sales in the preparation of account data for their Weekly Sales Call plans; including accounts’ last call logs information, production history, room type utilization, Average Rates, travel pattern (ie months with production).
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department.
Attractive remuneration and promising growth opportunities within Marriott International will be offered to the right candidate including competitive salary, year-end incentive, medical & dental scheme, life insurance, annual medical checkup, free duty meals, discounted room rate at Marriott properties, comprehensive training & development programs.
*Information provided by you will only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant position.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
|Job ref no.||CT-SC|
Here’s your Journey with Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
The Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers located in the heart of Kowloon’s business and entertainment district along Victoria Harbour, the hotel is steps away from subway stations is currently hiring candidates for the vacancies.
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website