Purpose of the Job
Manage contact centre/Boutique sales channels & develop customer care experience for HK Market Key Missions Mission 1
: Grow the "TED" contact centre performance (sales & customer care) through a premium sales experience
Tasks : Analyse market trends and the Sales and Marketing Plan to forecast the annual contact centre traffic and ensure a high level of service
- Ensure that the necessary sales force is in place
- Be responsible for the sales process fluidity & lead sales tool optimization projects
- Ensure the service/contact on all levels in our call centre represents the premium image of our brand and follow our commercial policy
: Meet sales objectives by developing the sales team competencies and skills
Tasks : Give clear vision and direction to sales team. Manage, coach and reinforce the entrepreneurial spirit the sales teams adapting to their individual needs and performances.
- Implement individual development plans - regular coaching sessions, product & sales techniques trainings …
- Animate the sales team through daily and weekly updates, and regular team events
- Set up, track and animate the incentive planning to drive overall business objectives
- Lead HR process - sales force recruitment, onboarding of new team members, monthly and seasonal development plans, annual assessments …
: Develop our Customer Care Experience to enhance our brand positioning and to increase retention
Tasks : Set up Customer Care procedures to make the sales department more efficient and service oriented.
- Coordinate, supervise and evolve the customer care process. Ensure through our partner that all complaints and feedback are dealt with in line with an upscale strategy.
- Ensure that each customer is heard, contacted and given relevant compensation balancing financial objectives, legal requirements & client satisfaction
- Measure the ROI of our actions and grow loyalty through our customer complaints retention rates
: Lead cross-channel operations (incl. E-Commerce, Indirect, Meetings & Events) through smooth sales process & transport
Tasks : Manage before & after departure process ensuring the maximum fluidity of sales and quality of services (fluidity of payment & back-office activity, ensure appropriate sales team/ customers information.)
Recommend and lead specific analyses to improve business understanding and help decision making
Find the most appropriate transport offer on the market in line with the country's strategy
- High-school grade minimum
- Solid & proven experiences in managing sales teams
- Travel industry experience preferred
- Strong sales & organizational skills
- Great leadership with an ability to influence and motivate teams
- Analytical thinking, at ease with reportings & figures
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to respond readily to rapidly changing business situations
- Passion for Travel, Sales & Customer relations
- Love team management & have demonstrated great coaching abilities
- Reporting rigour with high level of personal responsibility and accountability
- Flexible and positive approach to problem solving
- Highly proactive, have strategic-thinking and ability to challenge collaborators & managers
- Microsoft Pack Office (advanced Excel would be a plus)
- Qlikview or other dataviz tool would be a plus
- Fluent in Chinese (Cantonese) and English
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Qualified and interested parties please send your resume and salary expectation by clicking "Apply Now
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.