• Act as consultants for Morningstar’s capabilities; our clients appreciate the value of our capabilities for their needs, so we take the time to understand and address those needs head on;
• Work with a strong sense of urgency, which translates into activity with the expectation of making 50 calls/ outbound emails per day;
• Ask thorough and pointed questions, guiding potential clients through needs assessment and discovery sessions to qualify the prospect and drive new opportunities;
• Demonstrate extensive product and industry knowledge to our potential client base;
• Collaborate with Morningstar’s marketing & communications, sales and product teams to proactively follow leads and help support strong business growth
• Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
• Excellent organization, prioritization, verbal and written communication skills
• Possess strong negotiation skills and can effectively advance leads through the sales cycle
• Self-motivated worker who is dedicated and committed to succeed in daily, weekly and monthly goals
• Team player with entrepreneurial spirit who is willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
• Passion for financial markets, investing, and sales
• Generally, have at least one to three (1-3) years of professional work experience, ideally in some type of sales role;
• Have positive, focused, goal - oriented attitudes and mentalities and can be motivated both as an individual and as part of a team;
• A bachelor’s degree is required.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
A99_MstarAsiaLtd Morningstar Asia Ltd (Hong Kong) Legal Entity
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3126656-01#6970|
In the SDR role, you will represent Morningstar`s research, data, indexes and financial software capabilities to the appropriate financial services firms. Our SDRs are the first point of contact for the vast majority of our new business opportunities. As an SDR, you’ll run a high volume of outreach, make connections with decision-makers at companies that fit our ideal customer profile, and generate new business opportunities for our Regional Sales team. A successful SDR embraces challenges and change, considers themselves a people person, and has a natural curiosity to learn about others and their needs. This is a role that makes a direct and significant impact in our business, working closely with the product development, marketing, and other sales teams for the solutions you represent.
The SDR role provides boundless opportunities for both personal and professional growth. The SDR team serves as a launchpad to accelerate your sales career at Morningstar. For those dedicated to exceed expectations, career paths at Morningstar are endless.