The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Sales teams' operations and strategies. You need to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Develop new clients and explore new business opportunities;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by promoting company’s products and services to existing and potential clients;
- Negotiate business deals and contract terms with potential clients;
- Lead and drive sales teams to develop and implement sales strategies and operating plan, as well as track results to achieve the overall sales targets;
- Formulate strategic planning merchant management policy for target markets;
- Strengthen relationships with key business partners and other stakeholders;
- Manage sales activities including presentations, face-to-face appointments and any other related client interaction;
- Based in China, business travel is required.
- Degree in Marketing, BBA or any relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sales and business development;
- Extensive knowledge of handbag industry with established network and working relationships;
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Interested candidates, please click Apply Now to apply.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work, performance bonus, medical insurance and paid leave. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.