Reporting to the Executive Director, Sales & Marketing & Public Affairs. the incumbent will be responsible for developing and establishing long-term vision and sales strategies to achieve dry park and water world admissions (FIT, Tour Group and Local Segments), banquet events and other revenue targets. He/she also need to strengthen working relationships with major key business partners, travel trade industry leaders and other stakeholders to create an effective network of influencers to the overall business. He/she will provide leadership to the sales function in the planning and development of Annual Sales & Marketing Operating plan, manage the execution, implementation and tracking of the plans to achieve the overall sales targets. He/she will lead the team and achieve employee excellence in the Sales function including career development, performance management and succession planning.
- College or university degree holder.
- With at least 15 years' relevant experience in sales and business development, with at least 5 years’ in senior management level.
- Extensive knowledge of the travel industry with established network and working relationships
- Extensive knowledge of online marketing strategies, social media and google analytics
- Strong leadership, sound business acumen and results-oriented
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua