A Subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric
We are a leading HVAC manufacturer with production plants in Europe, India & China. Our Group has grown remarkably over the last decade, together with our sister companies and subsidiaries; we employ over 1,600 staffs and operate more than 60 branch offices throughout Hong Kong, mainland China, Macau and ASEAN market.
This role will develop you progressively to become a sales & engineering specialist in HVAC products (eg. chillers, air conditioning system in IT cooling, commercial & industrial sectors). You will report to the Export Sales Manager and work closely with the existing sales team to develop the appropriate product portfolio in our ASEAN market.
- Manage distributors in ASEAN market; proactively liaise with our local distributors for potentially new business and expanding current business.
- Responsible for pre-sales activities.
- Organize and implement sales and marketing activities, such as attending exhibitions, product seminars and factory tours, etc.
- Conduct presentation to foster product knowledge among distributors and potential customers
- Organize regular sales meetings with ASEAN distributors to ensure sales target is achieved each year.
- Gather market information and trends, report to factories for continuously enhancement of the product quality, technology level and the relevant services.
- Propose sales strategy in different markets and closely work with Export Sales Manager for actual execution, implementation and monitoring.
- Follow up with factory about delivery schedule, technical clarification and documentation.
- High diploma or above in Building Services Engineering or other engineering disciplines.
- At least 2 yearsales experience, preferably in HVAC field.
- Good writtenand spoken English and Putonghua.
- Overseas travels to ASEAN and European countries are needed.
- Independent, good communication and presentation skills.
JINCHAT ENGINEERING (H.K.) CO. LTD.
Project Engineer, After-Sales & Maintenance
(HVAC & Chiller)
This role will develop you progressively to become an engineering specialist in HVAC products (eg. chillers, air conditioning system). You will report to the Project Team and work closely with the sales team and after-sales team to develop the appropriate projects.
- Manage a team of 10 technicians, arrange, assess and evaluate the job quality and job duration.
- Liaise with customers to deliver effective after-sales services.
- Project co-ordination; ensure smooth and satisfactory handover of the equipment to customers.
- Prepare and approve Technical Submission, such as specifications, drawings etc.
- Support salespersons in preparing technical proposals, attending technical meetings and tender interviews.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Building Services, Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- Willing to learn proactively and work with others with sound interpersonal skills.
- With rational thinking and good at task analyzing with consideration of all factors.
- Ability of multi-tasking, prioritizing and handle it with flexibility.
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication and organization skills.
- Good time management and able to meet deadlines of projects.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Candidates with more solid experience would consider for vacancy of Senior Project Engineer.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||SE-SEA (CT3118690-01#6546)|
A Subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric.
Our Company belongs to a leading European / Chinese group of E&M engineering manufacturers and service providers. Our European party is publicly listed in Europe. We operate in Asia Pacific, including the Greater China area with a workforce of over 1,600 employees servicing in our 4 factories and 63 branch offices.