Sales Engineer / Assistant Sales Engineer / Project Engineer / Assistant Project Engineer / is a member of the Operations Team to provide Key functions for covering execution, product management and customer services:
- To structure, prepare, compelling and present commercial proposals and technical documentation based on clients’ requirement.
- To assist Sales Engineer role in seeking, managing and supporting clients / partners.
- Manage system integrators clients / partners for project execution through successful completion on time, within defined scope and time while exceeding or meeting stakeholders’ expectation.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to clients.
- Research, diagnose, trouble shoot and identify solutions to resolve technical issues with the support from our competence centre.
- Actively involved in project /product review meetings to suggest innovative ideas for productization and realisation.
- Higher Diploma/Degree holders in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines are preferred
- 2 years of experience in high technology / software / electronics industry preferred
- Experienced in working with company like system integrator, software vendor, technology consulting, and distributor preferred
- Hands-on AutoCAD, Microsoft Office including Visio, Access will have definite advantage
- Self-motivated, committed, possess good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good project coordination, organization and problem-solving skill
- Frequent travel to the Shenzhen office and R&D facility may be required
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Project Engineer and Assistant Project Sales Engineer
Tailored training and career development will be provided to help the candidate to growth with the company. If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or email to the Human Resources Department.
DPPL is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||JD-PE-20190201 (CT3118690-01#7848)|
Delight has headquarter in the Hong Kong Science Park with supporting centres in Shenzhen.
We are an energetic and agile company focuses on substituting traditional lighting system with an environment friendly AI platform for residential and commercial applications. This platform drives nearly all commercially available LED fixture in the market, connects to sensors, controls outputs and digitally associates the power grid and consumers to materialize many smart city services currently not economically feasible. These are made possible based on patented inventions that we own and continue to develop.
Our company has been recognised in both Hong Kong and internationally, and won several innovation awards including APEC (亞太經合組織) Global Challenge and Hong Kong Green Building Council Award.
We are a great company looking for high-performing and high caliber candidates to help us grow!
Tel: 2780 0277