Recruitment for HK subsidiaries of Reignwood Group.
• Responsible for daily sales duties such as price offer, sales related document and negotiation of the payment terms;
• Maintain and strengthen customer relationship to grow revenue;
• Coordinate and communicate with both internal and external parties to support sales execution;
• Provide support to distributor programs and activities and assist in the necessary logistics to ensure maximum customer satisfaction;
• Provide regular reports on current market trends and potential business development opportunities
• Assist ad-hoc assignments and other duties when required.
• Higher Diploma or above, with at least 2 years experiences in trading, FMCG industry, sales experience in beverage is highly prefer;
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Chinese word processing;
• Enthusiastic, independent, problem-solving skills, able to work under pressure;
• Strong networking, excellent interpersonal skills;
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
Interested parties, please send your resume listing your present, expected salary through this job ad.
If you do not receive notification from us within 1 month of your application, you can assume your application is unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||CT3120357-01#0003|
Reignwood Group, headquartered in Beijing, China, is a global Chinese enterprise and brand active in four major growth sectors including Consumer Products, Lifestyle, Industrial and Financing. With sixteen industries and over sixty subsidiaries worldwide, Reignwood Group is leading its expansion and diversification with a commitment to a green, healthy, quality of life development concept and through the promotion of business and cultural exchange between China, Asia and the West as a key driver of Reignwood’s vision and mission. http://www.reignwood.com/