- Maintain and develop good business relationship with clients ;
- Provide professional consultation and product knowledge to clients ;
- Achieve sales targets with excellent customer services & market insights ;
- Handle customer enquiries and follow up sales orders as assigned;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management as required.
- 1 year of sales experiences, with exposure in interior building materials/ interior design/ experience in bidding tenders are highly regarded
- Aggressive, self-motivated, responsible and willing to learn
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Sales Executive.
- Attractive remuneration package and incentive
- 12-day annual leave
- Medical Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply. Information collected will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and will be treated in strict confidence.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.