Our client, a Fabric & Textile Trading Company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Sales Executive (Fresh welcome!)
• Mainly handle local & China market; communicate closely with fashion brands and handle yarn and fabric developments projects
• Travel to Shanghai or South China area in regular basis; attend show and exhibition; as well as factories visit with customers
• Develop and maintain relationship with customers
• Corporate closely with Fashion Designer and Merchandiser; prepare presentation to customers
• Good command of both spoken & written English and Mandarin
• Higher Diploma or above in Fashion & Textile or related discipline
• Min 1 year Sales or Merchandising experience in Fashion, Garment, Apparel, Fabric, Textile or related industry
• Wiling to learn; passionate in Fashion industry
• Willing to travel and explore new opportunity
• Immediate available is preferred
• Salary: 17~24K
• 5 Days Work
• Double Pay, Bonus
• Banking Holidays
• Travel Allowance
• Medical Insurance
Interested parties please send your application to Apply Now or via email to betty @persolhk.com; or enquiry via WhatsApp at (852) 5644-6344
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||CT3113959-01#0167|
|Require to Travel||
PERSOL, formerly known as Intelligence, is one of the largest and fastest growing HR service providers in the Asia Pacific regions. With presence in 10 key APAC markets, PERSOL leverages on its strong database of Japanese and Japanese-speaking candidates to provide tailored workforce solutions primarily to Japanese companies in this region. The solutions include permanent and contract staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and payroll outsourcing.
The PERSOL brand in Asia Pacific operates under the PERSOLKELLY company, a joint venture between PERSOL Holdings and Kelly Services, forming one of the largest recruitment companies in APAC with its headquarters in Singapore.