To maintain good relationship with clients / potential clients
To establish connections with potential clients, and to play client visits
To work on customer relations, include:-
- to prepare and provide quotation and cost update of each project, whenever applicable for clients
- to prepare billing for all the completed jobs and explain to clients for all the cost variances
- to prepare and work on arrangement for orders and deliveries
- credit collections
- to prepare marketing tools such as brochures and flyers, as well as conducting updates on company website (Wordpress) etc.
- to work on cellaring, inventory on regular routine basis as well as stock take of each month
- to assist procurement processes for importing products from breweries in Japan
- to align with forwarders and logistic companies for scheduling and shipping documentations
- to work close with all the vendors and suppliers on job related matters
Proficiency in PC operations and MS office
Good spoken and written in English & Cantonese
*Mandarin and Japanese are preferable but not essential
Self-motivated with good communication skills, independent and proactive
Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
Working experience in sales or marketing field and/or wine, F&B industry is an advantage, fresh graduate who interested in Japanese wine also welcome
Able to work under pressure
Immediate available is preferred but not a must
Interested person, please click " Apply Now " to submit your application
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
About Zen Foods Co., Limited
We are a wholesale supplier of Japanese fresh & frozen food products in Hong Kong. Our main items are Seafood / Meat / Fruits & Vegetables, and our customers are mainly hotels, restaurants serving Japanese, Western and Chinese cuisines, and supermarkets in Hong Kong.
We import our products direct from Japan via:
- air cargo on a daily basis according to Japan's market schedule (Toyosu market) for fresh and chilled goods to be delivered to our customers on the same day of its arrival- sea freight (container) for frozen and dried goods to be stocked and stored at our warehouse in Hong Kong to be distributed at a later date.