• Explore & develop new business opportunities
• Achieve KPI targets
• Prepare proposals for clients, coordinate projects and information leading to sales
• Execute company's sales strategy & promote company services to customers
• Ensure our service commitments fulfilled & meet customers' requirements
• Assist in ad hoc projects
• Diploma holder or above, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain
• Sales or operation experience in forwarder/ logistics/ shipping/ trading/ food would be an advantage
• Fresh graduate would be also considered
• Sound air freight & ocean freight forwarding knowledge would be an advantage
• Ambitious, outgoing, self-motivated, mature & client focused
• Excellent communication & presentation skills in both English and Chinese
• Proficient in MS Office
• Candidate with more experience would be considered as Senior Sales Executive.
• San Po Kong (with free shuttle to Diamond Hill MTR station)
• Attractive salary with commission scheme, 5-day work, medical insurance, marriage leave, education allowance and training benefits
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with present & expected salary and available date.
** All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3121324-01#0214|
Yamato Group is Japan’s largest door to door delivery service company. Its wholly-owned subsidiary in Hong Kong, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd., is introducing the quality services TA-Q-BIN and logistics’ solutions to the local communities. The Company is looking to recruit qualified and high calibre candidates who wish to develop their career in the industry for the following position: