1. Promote express services to clients via sales call or visits;
2. Responsible for developing new business opportunities and expand customer base in order to achieve sales target in a competitive environment;
3. Maintains and expands customer database. Identify potential new customers and maintain good sales relationship with existing customers;
4. Meeting sales goals and targets set by the company.
5. Consolidating and prepare sales reports and meeting.
• Bachelor degree holder;
• At least 2-3 years of sales experiences in travel industry will be added advantage;
• Customer-orientated, good presentation skills, responsible, result-driven and ability to build up new accounts;
• Mature, independent and able to work under pressure;
• Proficient in PC operation especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Willing to travel;
• Excellent command in spoken English.
As one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe, Miki offers the travel industry an unrivalled service.
Our powerful worldwide computer network allows our Sales and Operational offices to communicate directly with one another in all matters from initial pricing to on the road co-ordination.
The strength of our long-term partnerships with hotels and all other suppliers, combined with our buying power enables us to offer the best availability at the best prices, even in periods of peak demand.
Miki continues to expand its network to provide direct service contact in an ever widening range of destinations.