Acts as a communication bridge between internal merchandising/operation/QA teams and external marketing arms/ direct customers in delivering quality service/support by prompt action and follow up, with mission to maintain good relationships with new and established marketing arms/direct customers.
- Responsible for daily follow up of enquiries, quotations and samples arrangement
- Attend customer meeting periodically
- Travel with customers or internal teams occasionally and all the after-trip follow through
- Communicate with operating team for order processing
- Verify commission/royalty figures monthly for the responsible accounts
- Arrange relevant sales reports to Marketing Arms
- Work closely and independently with overseas customers and marketing arms in sale activities
- University graduate or above
- At least 3 years relevant experience in household merchandise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, hardworking, self-initiated and capable of working under tight deadlines
- good command of English & fluency in spoken English & Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits. Please apply by clicking Apply Now with detailed resume and salary expected in your application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#1768|