- Achieve sales target by proactive sales initiatives
- Responsible and accountable for the sales performance of the respective markets
- Explore business opportunities from current and new customers
- Has sales working experience preferred
- Mature, Initiative, Self-motivated & outgoing personality
- University / Higher diploma graduate are preferable
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good spoken and written in Chinese, Mandarin and English
- With lab testing experience may considerate as senior-grade
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer good career prospect, attractive salary & incentive scheme and 5-days working week to the right candidates. Please e-mail your full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary. Or, by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#6858|
Nemko, established in 1933, is one of the leading international testing and certification bodies. Own subsidiaries are established in UK, Germany, Italy, Finland, USA, Canada, Korea, Japan, China Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan as well as partnerships in Sweden, France and Portugal. Nemko is a founding member of relevant multi-national certification agreements, such as the Nordic EMKO-scheme, the European CCA and the international CB-scheme. Nemko is appointed an official Notified/Competent Body within EU/EEA (European Economical Area) for products falling under the European Directives for Low Voltage equipment,- Machinery, -Medical devices, -Explosion protected equipment, -EMC(Electromagnetic Compatibility), -Telecom equipment, -Marine equipment, -Automotive equipment, -Construction Products and -Noise. We are now looking for suitable candidates to our office in Tuen Mun, NT.