- Report to the Director
- After-sales service and maintain good communication and feedback.
- Developing new B2B local and Local market.
- Manage budget and maximize the effectiveness of resources
- Explore joint promotion collaboration
- Responsible for product stock & part of produce
- Monitor the sales performance and fulfill the sales target by taking necessary action plans;
- Perform other ad-hoc project as assigned
- F.5 level or above, higher diploma holder in any disciplines, major in marketing is preferred;
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in food sales
- Ability to plan and effectively work under tight deadlines
- A good team leader with positive working attitudes
- Excellent written and verbal communications, both in English and Cantonese
- Work on weekends and public holidays is required when necessary
Interested parties please send us your full resume and expected salary with availability to Mr Hackric Yeung at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or contact at 3651 1506 .
To know more about us, please refer to our website: https://www.mzklife.com/
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.