Our client, a Japanese Garment Accessories Company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Sales Executive/Sales Assistant Manager (Ref No: #20921)
• Handle customers' inquiries
• Provide product information
• Follow up sales orders
• Visit customer to buildup relationship and promo new product
• Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned.
• Business trip is required
• Good command of both spoken & written English and Mandarin
• Form 7 or above
• Min 3 years B2B sales experiences, with experiences in garment or garment accessories is an advantage, if candidates with more experiences will consider as sales assistant manager
• Good PC skills
• Excellent communication skills; flexible; able to work muti-task
• Fresh grad with less experiences will also consider!!
• Salary: Up to 20K, for assistant manager level up to 25K
• 5 Days Work
• Double Pay, Bonus
• Banking Holidays
• Medical Insurance
Interested parties please quote #20921 and send your application to Apply Now or via email to yoyo_tang @persolhk.com; or enquiry via WhatsApp at (852) 5644-6344
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||CT3120039-01#0161|
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.