LI DA FOOD TECH HONG KONG, an affiliate of Novation Solutions Limited Hong Kong is a fast growing F&B company with a portfolio of exciting food brands. It’s HQ is based in Singapore with its flagship brand AMGD (http://www.amgd.sg/).
We are seeking to expand our team internationally in Hong Kong to sustain our growth and expansion. We seek truly motivated and dynamic professionals to be part of our effective and efficient core team.
If you are looking to join a passionate, dynamic and highly driven team of winners, we invite you to take up the challenge to bring our company to greater heights.
Reports To COO/CEO
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive/Senior Sales Executive to manage and expand our existing account portfolio.
If you have a strong communication skills, and good customer service attitude, we want you to join our dynamic and energetic team.
You are expected to be independent and results-driven, self-motivated and ambitious to drive sales targets to achieve the company’s sales objectives.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Set and monitor sales target goals.
• Identifying and generating new sales leads, establishing new corporate business deals, new revenue streams and pursue new business opportunities.
• To expand existing customers base, and cultivate existing customers to increase repeat orders.
• To work closely with sales & marketing team to establish clear, identifiable and achievable targets.
• Implement sales and marketing activities to achieve sales objectives.
• To conduct market research and competitor surveys for sales strategy analysis.
• Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting customer relationships to improve customers’ experience and satisfaction.
• Solicit feedback from customers and suggest ways to increase customer engagements.
• Minimum a diploma in business/marketing or its equivalent is preferred.
• 3 to 5 years of working experience in the catering line.
• Having the ability and desire to sell.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
• IT knowledge and food delivery experience is a plus.
• Confident and independent to build customer relationships.
• Comfortable to negotiate contracts and close sales agreements.
• Good customer relationship skills to handle feedback and complaints professionally and effectively.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested candidates, please email your resume indicating your current and expected salary and availability and Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#7092|