THE COMPANY :
- European multinational company
- Supplier : raw material solutions for the printing and packaging industries.
- Hong Kong office : servicing customers in South China and Asia Pacific Region
- We are looking for SALES MANAGER – with details as follows :
- University degree preferably in a relevant field (international trade, commerce, business administration or related disciplines)
- Possess previous sales experience ideally in one of our four major areas of expertise :
- (1) coated and uncoated woodfree papers;
- (2) packaging grades (boxboard);
- (3) newsprint and publication grades; and
- (4) corrugating grades.
- Be computer literate (Windows, Office, possibly ERP systems);
- Minimum 5 years relevant sales experience in the industry
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- The right candidate will ideally have solid sales experience of raw materials for the printing and packaging industries in China and/or the Asian region.
JOB SUMMARY :
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Responsible for sales in South China
- Support export activities in Asia.
In charge of sales for South China market :
- gather and update market information of the paper industry;
- identify business opportunities;
- maintain relationships with existing customers;
- search, contact, and visit potential customers to develop new business;
- sell goods on indent.
In support of Asia market :
- maintain close communication with existing suppliers;
- indentify and build relationships with new potential suppliers primarily in China;
- liaise with our overseas offices;
- follow up on inquiries through e-mail and phone;
- negotiate prices with existing suppliers;
- quote to overseas offices;
- closely follow the sales order process until payment;
- respond to customer complaints.
Terms & Benefits :
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 10 days
- Medical benefits
TO APPLY :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.