• Responsible for fostering online advertising sales and fulfilling sales target
• Manage the online sales team towards corporate direction
• Exposure in business development and implementing sales strategies
• Maintain close relationship with advertising agency and direct clients
• Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
• Minimum 2 year sales experience in publishing / media sales industry, online media preferable
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Able to work in a dynamic industry
• Aggressive, well-organized and customer oriented
• Candidate with production house and PR firm experience will be an advantage
• Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, good spoken in Mandarin would be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, annual leave, anniversary leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05300851-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||ACM-SALPRC-ETN (CT3115875-01#0135)|
|Require to Travel||
etnet, as a leading financial news agency, provides real-time stock and derivative quotes, financial news, market commentaries and corporate information of listed companies to professional traders of banks and brokers via paid subscriptions. To further strengthen etnet’s positioning as finance and lifestyle Portal「etnet財經•生活網」 by launching Lifestyle channel “生活副刊" in 2010 and deluxe lifestyle channel “DIVA" (品味派) in 2014.
We commit to provide a challenging and yet friendly working environment for our employees. Due to our rapid expansion, we are presently looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following position.