- Develop strategic plans for further growth in business of Logistics (3PL)
- Create ''One Stop Solution" logistics service and ecommerce B2C service for new or current clients
- Review and maintain business relationships with local and overseas clients and business partners
- Achieve commitments and clients inquiries
- Cooperate with management and other divisions
- Extensive skills to integrate and coordinate resources across functions and borders
- Good ability to lead people, including hiring and retaining talent, directing reports, defining KPI's and monitoring performance
- 5-8 years experience in regional or global sales experience
- Solid experience of handling logistics (3PL) projects for well-known clients
- Self-standing, proactive, interpersonal, analysis, negotiation, implementation and problem solving skills
- Able to act as a team player to execute the operation among multiple divisions
- Able to prepare reports as agreed with customers
- Able to tackle problematic area and enhance service quality
- Numeric analysis ability
- Middle user level of MS Excel and PowerPoint with good presentation skill
- Proficiency in written and verbal in English and Mandarin
- Immediately available preferred
** Less experience will be considered to non-managerial level.
We offer 5 days work and attractive remuneration package including discretionary bonus and medical coverage to right candidates.
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.