Job Du ties :
- To build and maintain new client network through referrals and alternative sources;
- To provide professional after-sales support and effective services in the trading of financial products to maximize customer loyalty;
- To monitor the position of customers' accounts about credit risk and KYC requirements;
- To make investment recommendations to clients by matching clients’ return expectation and risk tolerances level;
- To handle client's enquiries about our services, product details and account opening procedures;
- To support ad hoc projects/duties assigned by the company.
Bachelor’s degree from recognized university in business or finance related studies;
At least 1 years relevant experience in private bank or wealth management firm;
- Good knowledge of derivatives and OTC products;
HKSI Type 1 and Type 2 licenses required;
Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
Passionate, determine to develop sales business, aim to success and become sales leader in the organization.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources & Administration Department by email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.