Excellent opportunity to join the Sales team of a leading global provider of in-flight products.
Our client is a leading global provider of in flight products.
* Planning and achieving of customer targets and improvement of sales activity processes
* Promoting and implementing of value added services with regard to clients' needs
* Acquiring and maintaining customer relationships and negotiating terms on contracts
* Preparing proposal and creating innovative product lines in collaboration with the Design Team
* Ensuring an efficient tender and order management of sales and customer related projects
* Analyzing, monitoring and maintaining customer reports
* Organizing and implementing customer events, e.g. product roadshows and trainings
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
At least 3 years proven experience within sales, marketing or equivalent experience
Excellent knowledge of sales and negotiation methods
Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
Excellent Putonghua and English
Willingness to travel regularly
Excellent chance to join a well-established international company with great exposure and multinational culture. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential are offered to the right candidate.
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.