Best pick for Clients
Smart choice for Candidates
- Explore and identify potential customers and marketing opportunities globally
- Prepare and manage pre-sales enquiries
- Handle RFP / RFQ / RFI by collaborating with both relevant internal departments and external partners
- Prepare cost analysis for tenders
- Ensure the accuracy of pricing in proposals and the timely submission of tenders
- Diploma or above
- Experience in handling tenders from local and overseas
- Solid experience and knowledge of medical products
- Strong ability to drive sales and deliver high standard of customer services
- Self-motivated, hard working, flexible and dedicated
- Fluent in English & Chinese (Mandarin) both written and spoken
Interested candidates please send your resume with current and expected salary details by clicking Apply Now button.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.