The incumbent will be responsible for maximizing admission revenue and in-park sales revenue targets of the Park by planning and implementing sales & marketing strategies, maximizing the potential of existing networks and sourcing new business. He/she will also prepare sales reports and maintain contact profiles in the CRM system to ensure accurate and timely information for all existing and target accounts.He/she will create attractive packages to promote the food and beverage offerings and other products of the Park to the corporate segment.
- Degree in hospitality management, sales & marketing, business administration or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in sales & marketing, preferably in the field of tourism, hospitality or airline
- Strong sales skills and good track record to generate sales
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
- Aggressive, ambitious, organized, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Knowledge in sales administration
- Willing to travel
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0132|