Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
Here’s To Your Journey with Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel.
Marriott Hotels is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel located at Hong Kong International Airport is currently hiring an Account Sales Manager.
In conjunction with the Director of Sales, you are responsible for maximizing rooms/ F&B/ Conference and Banqueting business from a defined account base. Proactively uncovering new prospects for the hotel and maximizing conversion of business in line with Hotels’ budgetary goals. This position requires a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised using own initiative.
- Proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives
- Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account Proactively prospecting new accounts for the Hotel and following the sales process
- Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account
- To attend required trade and networking events as a representative of Hotel
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- To supervise subordinates in their daily activities
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Degree or diploma holder of Hospitality or related studies
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address: 1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau
Whatsapp: 9269 5182
Fax: 3969 2093
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.