Emarsys is seeking a self-driven, motivated, and unconventional Sales Manager to bring in New Business for the Hong Kong and Southern China. You will be passionate, someone who wants to change the marketing landscape through technology, and love consultative selling to Marketing Professionals. You enjoy working in competitive environments who will consistently overachieve and surpass expectations. You will possess a can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
An ideal candidate possesses a high level of learning agility, persistence, competitiveness partnered with a keen interest in technology and digital marketing. This role is a perfect introduction towards a successful sales career in the SaaS space, and we sincerely hope you will build it within Emarsys global structure!
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactive research and identification of sales leads through outbound cold calls and emails within the targeted market.
- Develop a sustained pipeline by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Continuously expand your industry expertise by utilizing internal tools and resources
- Strong business acumen and ability to sell software products and solutions to C and VP level marketing and sales professionals.
- Effectively and independently deliver Emarsys value proposition, including technical value proposition, demonstrating an in depth understanding of Emarsys product platforms, email technologies, Internet technologies, etc.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Finance and Contracts department.
- Personal responsibility and careful processing of RFP´s (Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFP’s.)
- Use Emarsys products to demonstrate our product capabilities to potential clients in person or via web access.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization
- Consistently and regularly use salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity
- You are the perfect blend of talent and tenacity, required for success in software sales
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in cold calling, telesales, lead generation or phone fundraising
- Firm grasp and a keen interest in digital marketing, e-commerce, and cloud technology
- Effective communication skills – engaged listening and articulate, persuasive speaking skills combined with a positive demeanor.
- Strong cold calling skills; you should be comfortable calling directly into an organisation and seeking out decision-makers for our products and services.
- Relevant sales experience in the last two years in email (preferred), marketing automation, business, CRM or related software.
- Previous exposure to business intelligence (BI), marketing automation, digital marketing, cloud or CRM software industries is highly desirable but not a must
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on data, timeframes, and process
- Enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment to challenging KPIs.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change, think strategically, and make complex decisions.
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people.
- Strong technology skills. You should be able to do complete product demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics such as data integration, XML APIs, etc.
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin
WHAT WE OFFER
- Regional APAC hub with all rounded functions to support our regional teams in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Sydney
- High growth industry and with some of the most innovative products in Marketing Technology
- Collaborative and helpful teams who are supportive and will go out of their way to help you out!
- Young and dynamic work environment with open office plan. Sometimes you even catch up having fun with our in-office games – That’s what we call team building!
- Cool staff pantry with a large variety of Snacks and fresh fruits delivered weekly
- Competitive salary plus additional performance-related rewards
DIRECT FROM OUR STAFF
- “I love the people I work beside. Emarsys has created a family.”
- “I love having the freedom to experiment and fail, and still support my actions.”
- “We all work hard and are recognized for doing so.”
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.