- Define yearly sales/action plans within the U.S region
- Actively negotiate new opportunities with current business partners and continuously seek for new business partners.
- Sales analysis, product forecast, optimize sales potential by working closely with our marketing department.
- Coordinate with marketing team and participate in exhibitions
- Work with product development team and other relevant departments to develop new product lines and modify on current running line.
- At least 6 years of experience in B2B fine jewelry sales (diamond preferably) , experience within the U.S market (much preferred) .
- Experience in business development with jewelry wholesalers and retailers
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Responsible, independent, self-initiative, good team player and attention to details
- Strong leadership skills and negotiation skills is required
- Willing to adapt to changes and communicative
- Frequent travel is required
- Possession of clean driving license preferred
Career Level : Middle
Qualification : Non-Degree Tertiary
Years of Experience : 6 years
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.