A Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be part of a team who are responsible for planning, optimizing and executing promotional product development and sale.
The Job: Manage overseas accounts independently through the product lifecycle by coordinating enquiries, quotation, product development, order processing, safety testing and supply chain management collaborating with merchandising, quality management, creative and Global logistics departments and being the key communication conduit with the overseas sales teams.
- Plan, execute, track and optimize promotional projects and campaigns for Key Account or Regional Sales Directors
- Provide timely and effective administrative support to the global sales team and Co-ordinate samples approvals
- Manage all briefs submitted by the sales team. Analyse, action any queries and provide clear instructions to the ASL merchandising team as required.
- Manage critical path of all projects to ensure all elements of the production, QA and shipping process are followed.
- Maintain up-to-date records and the status for accurate records for sales reports and statistics
- Create sales documents such as Quotation Request, Sales Proposal and coordinate SO and PO in ERP system.
- Communicate with intercompany departments on daily basis to ensure production & supply is on schedule.
- Work with internal QA department to plan and arrange Quality Management plans.
- Minimum 4 - 5years’ experience in Promotional Merchandising; candidates with experience in gift & premium will be at an advantage.
- Experience in working closely with Global Sales teams.
- Ability in handling product development projects independently through good communication, problem-solving skills and effective organization skills.
- Must be proactive, attentive to details with excellent analytical and numerical skills and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good PC knowledge in using MS office applications, SAP is preference.
- Good command of language skills in both written and spoken Chinese/Mandarin and English
We offer a friendly working environment in Causeway Bay, a five day week and fringe benefits that include medical insurance and 15 days paid leave annually.
Interested candidates please email full CV including previous work experience, current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.