- Follow up business development project
- Assist in price setting in system
- Assist in marketing promotion activities
- Provide admin. support for the team
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in Marketing or Business Admin. or related disciplines
- At least 2 year solid working experience in business development in Medical sector
- Mature, hard working with good problem solving skill
- Good organizing and presentation skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good working attitude and be a good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office(Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese WP)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is a must
We offer attractive package including 5-day work week, discretionary bonus and medical insurance to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and date available to: The Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.