• Develop and implement Marketing/promotion strategic
• Assist in the planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the marketing events and promotions
• Formulating and implementing brand building marketing ideas and advertising plans
• Liaising with agencies for both advertising production and media-oriented creative executions.
• Prepare brand budget, analysis, audit and performance report
• Ad hoc duties assigned by supervisors
• Degree Holder, Preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other related disciplines
• 1-2 years relevant working experience in retail/fashion industry will be an advantage
• Experience in marketing, communications, advertising or event management is desirable
• Able to work independently, multi-tasked and detail-minded
• Good writing skills
• Candidate will less experience will be considered as PR & Marketing Assistant
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, medical insurance and staff purchase to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3116321-01#0033|