Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle internal and external customers' enquiries.
- Provide professional and prompt services to clients and maintain good relationship with them.
- Preparing for the quotations, tender documents & time schedules.
- Follow-up the arrangement of orders during tender offer period.
- Handling incoming/outgoing correspondence.
- Dealing with general administrative and clerical duties including filing, faxing and emails.
- ISO document
- Degree / Diploma Holder in marketing or related major
- At least 3 years of sales and marketing experience in similar industries.
- Mature, well organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- Good computer skill
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is preferred
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (09:30-18:00), Alternative Saturday (09:30-13:00)
Interested parties please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.