• Assist in formulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies for property projects
• Conduct market research and analysis
• Prepare sales documents
• Liaise with business associate such as property agents, solicitors, and advertising agencies to strive for the successful sales launch
• Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Real Estate or related disciplines
• 3-5 years' working experience, preferably in leading property developers in Hong Kong
• Proactive and customer-oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to work overtime and irregular hours
• Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Sales Officer
Interested parties please send resume with day time contact telephone number and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, 7/F, Three Pacific Place, 1 Queen's Road East, Hong Kongor email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 2988 0606.
(Working Location : 10/F, Three Pacific Place, 1 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong)
Please visit our website ( www.coli.com.hk) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
|Job ref no.||CT/SO/20180420/BCTL (CT3112780-01#0026)|