Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion.Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Sales Officer.
- Achieve EPSCO’s targets for individual and team, including new merchants/terminal acquisition, EPS transaction volume, China Union Pay (CUP) merchant acquisition, Point-of-Sales (POS) terminal penetration against total portfolio, sharing buttons acquired from other banks, joint promotion referrals, minimize merchant/terminal attrition as well as achieving year-on-year merchant income growth.Assists in executing sales strategies relating to merchant acquiring business to achieve the set objectives
- Maintain frequent contact with merchants to enhance and cement merchant relationship and acquire additional business from existing merchants
- Independently responsible for after-sales follow-up activities and administrative tasks, handling phone-in enquiries.Gather merchant transaction data for the team to prepare proposals and analysis if deems necessary
- Support annual and ad-hoc projects. Collect information from merchants and customers, report and propose actions to their respective team leaders in order to safeguard market share
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure proper service standard can be maintained
- Provide a professional service to customers by handling verbal and written enquiries and resolving enquiries in an effective and efficient manner