Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Sales Planner in Hong Kong or Singapore.
• Work with sales team on RFPs to provide proposal ideas and inventory solutions that best meet the client expectations and proposal objectives by account/campaign (team or category) while maintaining pricing integrity and inventory package strategy
• Produce sales proposals in order management system leveraging yield tools required (does not include creation of client presentations)
• Research user data and audience metrics via research tools
• Solid understanding of Dow Jones product offering and operational capabilities
• Reserve the campaign in order management system once deal is approved
• Work with both sales team and campaign management to timely launch, and assist in client optimizations so that revenue is maintained and balanced with client goals
• Work with your manager to utilize historical data to support strategic decisions about new sales programs
• 1-2 years working with an online advertising operations or planning team
• Experience using one or more internet ad serving system and order management systems (i.e. DFP/DSM, Operative, 24/7, Adtech, OAS, etc.) preferred
• Expert level Excel modeling experience preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in person, over email and on the phone
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Detail-oriented and highly motivated
• Strong computer applications skills (Excel, Word, Access)
• BA/BS College degree required
How do I apply?
Dow Jones offers an exceptional opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114387-01#9311|