• Greet and meet customers with a positive and professional attitude
• Good Listeners to customer’s needs and use information to provide beyond their expectations
• To develop and manage new sales opportunities by building lasting relationships with customers
• Self-motivated, ambitious individual with a true passion for style and luxury
• Form 5 or above
• 2 solid years of experience in the retail industry (preferably in luxury retail)
• Good command of Chinese and English, Mandarin is a plus
• Great passion in the luxury industry and motivated to achieve sales target
• A good team player and able to ensure customer satisfaction
• 8 rest days per month
• 15 days of annual leave per year
• Competitive commission scheme with double pay
• Professional training course provided
• Great career path
• Staff discount available
If interested, please click ’Apply Now’ button below or send job title and position to whatsapp 90174128 (Miss Tiffany Ng) or contact 3705 7821 directly.
Interested parties, please click "APPLY" or send your resumes to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3117605-01#0129|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.