1. Responsible for sales team coordination;
2. Usage of our in-house computer system;
3. Supporting sales staff;
4. Communication & coordinate with our other office;
5. Communicate/liaise directly with our supplier;
6. Communicate/liaise directly with our customers (agent) by phone and by email;
• Diploma or degree holder;
• At least with 1-2 years of working experiences in travel or hotel industry;
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications;
• Detailed, good communication skill,
• Able to work under pressure;
• Able to work as a team being the team-player, and work independently;
• Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• Good English command is needed.
• Fresh graduate is encourage to apply.
As one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe, Miki offers the travel industry an unrivalled service.
Our powerful worldwide computer network allows our Sales and Operational offices to communicate directly with one another in all matters from initial pricing to on the road co-ordination.
The strength of our long-term partnerships with hotels and all other suppliers, combined with our buying power enables us to offer the best availability at the best prices, even in periods of peak demand.
Miki continues to expand its network to provide direct service contact in an ever widening range of destinations.