- Formulate clients acquisition tactics through workable sales strategy and execution of marketing event/sales activities to develop client base;
- Cultivate strong relationship with clients and broaden the high-net-worth client network;
- Analyze client needs and develop business in private wealth management including but not limited to wealth creation, wealth accumulation, wealth enhancement, wealth protection, legacy planning to achieve financial goals at different financial stages of clients;
- Lead and motivate the Relationship Manager team to achieve sales goal.
- Enhance existing clients' portfolios through offering suitable wealth management solutions within our diversified range of products in private banking platform such as Deutsche Bank or J. Safra Sarasin, and brokerage platforms of local and global equities, futures, options and derivatives, bonds, and structured products such as FCN and ELI;
- Work closely with different specialists to identify and fulfill different needs in succession planning, family office or trust set up and governance, portfolio investment, venture capital investment, alternative investments such as crypto currencies and global real estates, and overseas education and immigration;
- Full compliance with internal guidelines and external regulatory bodies
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent in Business, Economics, Finance , Accounting or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years experiences in wealth management serving HNW individual clients, preferably from private banking or premium retail banking in HK or China;
- Familiar with KYC and account documentation with knowledge of wealth management products;
- Sales-oriented with good relationship building and customer service skills;
- Mature, independent and business oriented, with the ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Good knowledge in insurance products, bonds, funds and other wealth management products;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Strong PRC connection and exposure is an advantage;
- Holder of SFC license for Types 1, 4 regulated activity is a must (or equivalent qualifications in HKMA regime) and holder of SFC license for Type 9 regulated activity is an advantage;
- Candidate in team head or market head level with members as team hiring is also welcomed
We provide attractive remuneration package and prosperous career development to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume, current and expected salary.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.