Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder? Are your market analysis skills second to none? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• provide timely and effective execution of customer orders
• identify and help clients source liquidity / crossing opportunities
• work across Execution & Platform to identify and tap into client opportunities across the product suite
• develop relationships with assigned client organizations through sales trading and execution services
• interact with internal and external clients and provide trading/ investment ideas
• provide clients with execution advice and services
• identify market trends and developing market and trading views
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You'll be working in the Global Markets Sales Trading team in Hong Kong. We are responsible for providing client trading and execution services across the Asia ex-Japan region, using company research-based advice and ideas, market microstructure research, and company + macro-economic commentary. You will also have the capability to be at the point person for managing our client's access to the firm's Execution and Platform capabilities, execution advice and ideas, and managing and executing client orders.
• role will focus on covering China-focused clients, fluency in mandarin is essential
• experience managing client relationships in financial services
• the ability to build strong internal and external client relationships
• the key attributes of accuracy, diligence and detail orientated
• ability to quickly analyze market news, and implications on stocks
• passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
• outwardly confident and able to work well under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, Apply Now !
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||226050BR (CT3126127-01#1402)|