Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sample ordering and monitoring delivery arrangement with brands/suppliers
- Responsible for sample organizing and shipment control
- Coordinate with both internal teams and European brands
- Manage sample inventory and handle related documentation
- Form 5 or above with minimum 2 years working experience
- Excellent communication skill with good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent PC skills with proficiency in MS Excel
- Able to work independently with tight deadlines
- Team player, analytical, numerical and detail oriented
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please email full CV with availability, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now. All information provided will be kept in strict confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose. Candidates not contacted within one month may consider application unsuccessful.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#3114|
Cetec Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of an over 100 years' German Interior Textile group. Cetec covers business activities in Asia Pacific region with our hub in Hong Kong, and 5 sales subsidiaries in Macau, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore and Malaysia. To support with our business expansion, we would like to invite talents to apply for the following position: