- Application Support – Assist in providing day-to-day support for issues that affect the daily operation of SAP and related interfaces. Resolve level 1 support issues in a timely manner and assign complex issues to more senior team members as tickets or projects.
- Incident management - Proactively identify problematic issues (data or process) and work with the necessary individual(s) to resolve such issues. Ensures the Application support SLA and KPI are in accordance to the required standard and agreement.
- Work with business users - To gather more details on new SAP issues, categorize the issues accurately to help address them in a timely manner.
- Good communication skills and follow-through ability
- Analyse existing incidents and business processes, propose and realize enhancements to drive automation and process efficiency.
- Documentation and end user trainings as per standard enterprise principles.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field is required; equivalent experience will be considered
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP system in either or all modules (SD, MM, WM,)
- To be Proficient in ABAP or ABAP OO and Dialog Programming
- 2 years of ABAP and debugging experience required
- SAP certification in SD, MM or WM is a plus
- Mobisys (mobile application) Knowledge is a plus
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. It is also an excellent career opportunity to lean the end-to-end business and operation processes of a modern distribution center in a fast pace international environment.
Interested parties please apply by submitting resume with career details, expected salary and contact information to HR Department. We are an equal opportunities employer; all personal data will be treated in strict confidential and for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.