The ideal candidate will possess three plus years experience performing SAP R/3, BW on Windows and Microsoft SQL server configuration, administration, network, operation support.
Itochu Corporation is a global trading company in Japan which has oversea branches and group companies all over the world.
CISD (ASIA) CO., LTD. is one of Itochu Group Company as provides total IT solution to various Itochu business activities in Asia region in the IT field. We provide ERP system to global users of over 15 sites and support users in the world.
SAP ERP System Administrator will share in the responsibility for the design, configuration and management of ERP and BI system for 1000+ Users by now.
- Applicant must be the Hong Kong resident or with Hong Kong work permit.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in SAP basis field.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft SQL server configuration, administration, network, operation support.
- Experience with Linux Enterprise server OS administration experience (preferred).
- Experience with "SAP HANA" / "S/4 HANA" (preferred).
- Solid experience in supporting SAP Basis on Windows platform, MS SQL server, MSCS, SAN, system monitoring.
- Experience with server hardware / network infrastructure / virtualization infrastructure is plus.
- SAP Basis Certified, MCSE (preferred), CCNA. (preferred).
- Script programming knowledge such as VBScript / PowerShell / Shell scripting (Linux) is a plus.
- University graduate in Computer Science or related
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Documentation skill including planning / presenting / procedural / evidence acquisition is necessary.
- Good communication skill and Interpersonal skill with colleagues and other parties are necessary.
- Willing to adjust to project-specific/working environment culture and procedure.
- Must be able to manage your own task schedules and prioritize well in organized manner by multitasking to meet required deadlines.
Interested parties please send resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now or fax: 2865 1218.
Visit us at www.cisd.com.hk for more information.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#6285|