The ideal candidate will possess over three years’ experience with performing SAP ERP systems and peripheral systems on Windows and Microsoft SQL server configuration, administration, network, operation support. In the near future, our new SAP platform will shift to Enterprise Linux base due to requirement of S/4 HANA hence experience with such platform is highly favorable.
ITOCHU Corporation is a global trading company in Japan which has oversea branches and group companies all over the world.
CISD (ASIA) CO., LTD. is one of ITOCHU Group Company as provides total IT solution to variousITOCHU business activities in Asia region in the IT field. We provide ERP system to global ITOCHU users of over 30 sites across the world.
SAP ERP System Administrator will share the responsibility of the design, configuration and management of ERP and peripheral system for 1000+ Users. Basis team member not only will manage SAP Basis layer but also be in charge of the whole underlying infrastructure hosted in data center.
- Manage and operate multi-layer aspects of global SAP system infrastructure.
- Inspect and monitor status of services and underlying infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting within SAP, operating system and hardware layer as necessary.
- Interact with SAP and other vendors to acquire official support information.
- Interact with other non-Basis SAP teams to provide access and solution for them.
- ID administration of end users and other SAP support teams.
- Support headquarter office's requests for audit related information gathering.
- Regular system maintenance (monthly in one weekend)
- Applicant must be the Hong Kong resident or with Hong Kong work permit
- Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with SAP R/3, SAP ECC or SAP S/4 inSAP basis field
- At least three years of experience with Windows server administration
- Experience with Active Directory / LDAP is welcome
- Experience with (SAP) database administration of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SAP HANA1/2
- Solid experience in supporting SAP Basis on Windows platform, MS SQL server, MSCS, SAN, system monitoring.
- Fundamental network knowledge and skills are expected
- SAP Basis Certified, MCSE, CCNA and any other related discipline (certified) is preferable
- Solid experience in setup and administration of proprietary server vendor hardware (HPE, DELL, Lenovo etc)
- Experience with scripting for server administration (VBS/.NET/PowerShell/Linux batch script etc) is welcome
- Experience with enterprise virtualization platform such as VMware, Hyper-V is preferable
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Must be independent, responsible and punctual
- Solid troubleshooting skill with patience and can work well under pressure
- Good communication skill with team mates and related project members
- Willing to support as a team and motivated for contribution and self-improvement
- Must be organized, strong attention to details and recognize tasks followed by other mates
- Good documentation skill is necessary
Interested parties please send resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now or fax: 2865 1218.
Visit us atwww.cisd.com.hk for more information.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3123075-01#7000|
We, CISD (Asia) Co., Ltd., are a member of Itochu Group which is one of world's biggest trading companies from Japan and Itochu has many branch offices in the world. CISD (Asia) Co., Ltd. is a system integrator for Itochu group companies and also for outside group companies at Admiralty and is now seeking high caliber applicants to join us.