- Gathers and analyzes customer’s business requirements.
- Develops customer solutions to meet business requirements.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of solutions, technologies, processes and procedures, and keeps up to date with industry and business sector developments.
- Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results as an expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects experiences and various technologies.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Degree holder or above in relevant disciplines.
- For Consultant role, we are looking for candidates with 3-6 years’ working experience in project delivery. For Senior Consultant role, we are looking for candidates with 6+ year proven experience.
- Practical experience in one of these areas are expected: Big Data Analytics, Data warehouse, ETL development, Accounting system, Actuarial, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Risk, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) or Fraud .
- Experience in Financial Institution, Insurance or Banking Industry is preferable.
- Both IT and Domain Specific Certification such as SAS, OCP, MCP, CPA, CBAP, FRM, CFA, CAMS would be an asset.
- Experience in SAS software development is preferable but not a must.
- Good team-player, self-motivated, result-oriented, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
A competitive package with fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. You can also collaborate with and learn from other experienced consultants to develop your career in a company which have earned “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018” Award.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.