- Diploma or above
- At least 1-year experience in administrative position, experience working in school would be an advantage
- Handling enquiries at reception or by telephone
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal skills,organizational skills and computer literacy,self- motivated, well-organized, efficient and able to work independently
- Immediate available is preferred
Location: Kowloon Tong
Shortlisted applicants might be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) and submit the code provided by the SCRC Office for checking the result.
Interested parties please send cover letter, detailed resume, indicating your availability, present and expected salaries by clicking the Apply Now button.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#3127|
St. Johannes College (SJC) is a private, co-educational Catholic school registered with the Hong Kong Education Bureau since 1962. SJC is located in the center of the prestigious Kowloon Tong residential area with a student body of 600 from Pre-Nursery through to Primary 6. SJC offers a rigorous, well-balanced, English medium educational experience to our students and families.